Robin R
Hi, I’m a military wife to my best friend and handy-man husband, who is currently active duty Air Force. We have three wonderful teenage daughters.Ever since I was a little girl I was always making something with paper, and as a grown up that hasn't changed, I still love it.
I'm honored to be the leader of just buggin' and to participate with the design team each week. I enjoy every challenge, and love to see each wonderful creation you all make... we love challenging you to use your
Cricut machine.
Christine
I love crafts of all kinds and started making cards while I was away from home Christmas 2007 and wanted to do something special for my friends and family. I made a few cards here and there until I started blogging in 2009 and saw all the beautiful inspiration in blogland and the rest his history. I now love playing with my paper and I am completely hooked. My style is quite eclectic from romantic, shabby chic to cute and simple.Hope
Married mom of two girls who keep me busy and very happy! I work outside the home full time in the auto insurance business but love to spend time getting crafty with my friends. I bought my Cricut nearly two years ago but until recently it was just collecting dust. When I found Just Buggin' -I was so excited to find a place that as newbie using my Cricut I could enter!Kandi P
I'm married to an amazing guy named Jake who fully supports my craft addiction, thankfully! I have two wonderful kids, Gwynie (10) and Brady (7) who are the funniest and cutest kids you'll ever meet. I love reading, sleeping in on the weekends, White Chocolate Mochas from Starbucks, laughing until my cheeks hurt, and playing Rock Band with the coolest friends a girl could have. When not doing all those fun things, I work full time for a nationally based company in Accounts Payable.Karen K
I live on the beautiful Cranborne Chase on the border between Wiltshire and Dorset with my husband Phillip and our little Yorkshire Terrier Barney. We all love walking and spend hours just enjoying the countryside and the creatures who live there. I enjoy all crafting including card making, scrap booking, cross stitch & knitting as well as reading and playing alto saxophone and piano. I love getting together with friends over good food or for crafting and love being part of blogging. I bought my cricut about 8 months ago and I use it most times I craft - I love it and to think I nearly didn't buy one. I enjoy looking at all the beautiful things everyone does and making new friends via the blog.Lisa
I am a sahm (sort of), I substitute teach in our school distrist. I love to stamp and scrapbook. I have been scrapbooking since 1993 and do very simple layouts. I like to stamp to add the fluff to stuff and try new things.
My name is Lori and I am the Household CEO and stay-at-home-mom to two wonderful kids. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 8 years and have been scrapbooking almost as long. My Cricut is my absolute favorite scrapbooking tool because it allows me to create beautiful projects that I otherwise would be unable to do. Just Buggin gives me the opportunity to showcase my projects and hopefully provide some inspiration to others, as well as challenges and encourages me to keep crafting and using my Cricut. I am so honored to be part of this deisgn team! :)Lynne
I am a SAHM to 2 wonderful children and a wife to a super supportive husband. We also have 2 boxers, one brindle and one white. I enjoy making cards, scrapbooking and altering items such as tins, paint cans and notebooks. I love using all the basic goodies on my crafts like ribbons, flowers, buttons, brads...but am always looking for new ideas!!I am happy to be part of this wonderful Design Team!
Marti W
I am a SAHM and been cricutting for 3 years - it went from interest to obssession in about .3 seconds!! I have 3 kids - 3 boys 17 & 19 and 1 girl 3. I live outside of DC but am a Louisiana girl at heart!Mindy
I enjoy all types of paper crafting mainly card making. My favorite tools are stamps, copic markers, and my cricut. I am on the design team for www.stampingscrapping.com an awesome online store, as well as 2 challenge blogs- Scrappy Frogs and Just Buggin. Be sure to check us out when you need some inspiration or ideas to get you in the creative mood.Robin W
I have been scrapping & card making for about 9 years. I have four beautiful daughters & a wonderful hubby of almost 16 years who give me tons of inspiration every day! For me, when it comes to my paper crafting, my Cricut Expression is my most important (& favorite) tool! I think I use it on just about project! I hope I can help inspire others to use their Cricuts in new & fun ways!Samantha
I am a daily craft blogger and a Stampin' UP demonstrator. You can find me at http://thescrapmaster.blogspot.com Sammye Jo
I'm a twenty something wife and mom who loves to create! In my "spare" time I love to travel, cook, and horseback ride!Shephanie H
I am a SAHM with a teenage son who keeps me very busy, playing football and running track. I love photography, scrapbooking, cardmaking and now I am trying to learn to sew and quilt(in time--LOL). In my spare time, I love reading, cooking, camping, lighthouses, going to the beach, and watching Nascar, good movies and Deadliest Catch. I love being creative and can't wait to do my next project! :)